Discover the unique ingredient Fermogulan™
with promising life-enhancing and antiviral properties
Made bioactive by controlled lactic acid fermentation!
Modern research has shown that jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) or ‘herb of immortality ‘ exhibits a variety of pharmacological properties, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, immunity enhancing, antioxidative, hepatoprotective, lipid regulatory, hypoglycaemic, antiproliferative, neuroprotective and anxiolytic activities.
Jiaogulan contains many more types of saponins (more than double) than panax ginseng and also has many more therapeutic applications.
Jiaogulan is considered a general tonic and prevents colds and viral diseases!
Our lactic acid fermentation of wild-growing jiaogulan provides:
- conversion of the saponins (gypenosides ) to their bioactive form
- → better absorption and functioning in the body
- smaller active antioxidant molecules from the flavonoids
- → formation of SOD-like substances
- much higher content of active substances
- formation of new active compounds
- effective secondary metabolites while still respecting the entire plant matrix
- much lower daily dose, which means less stress on the body
Increased AMPK activity helps to combat degenerative diseases
by several pathways including:
- enhancing energy metabolism and reducing fat storage
- regulating glucose uptake
- eliminating cellular waste accumulated in ageing cells
- regulating mitochondrial health
- reducing chronic inflammation