What is Fermokinase™?
Nattokinase comes from the sticky part of natto, a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans fermented by Bacillus natto.
In 1980, Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi at the University of Chicago Medical School discovered that natto produces an important enzyme during the fermentation process called nattokinase.
Nattokinase may be a powerful ally in helping the body’s ability to prevent thrombosis, dissolve blood clots and lower blood pressure.
Mechanism of action
Nattokinase, among other things, directly degrades fibrin (the main component of thrombi), activates pro-urokinase (precursor for urokinase which is a thrombolytic enzyme in the body), and increases the amount of tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA) produced by a thrombolytic enzyme, plasmin. Moreover, recent studies have shown that nattokinase has the function of degrading the plasminogen activator inhibitor, PAI-1, and reducing the euglobulin lysis time, and thus its function is to enhance thrombolytic activity. Moreover, the reduction of blood pressure has also been confirmed.
The exceptional properties of Fermokinase™
Long-term stability studies
Each batch is checked and analyzed for heavy metals, pesticides and other contaminants.
Fermokinase™ has been subjected to extensive safety testing.
The enzyme activity (20.000 FU/g) is checked with each batch to make sure that Fermokinase™ meets the enzyme activity requirements that have been set.
The most important natural health supplement based on fermented natto bacteria for dissolving blood clots.
A clinical study has shown that Fermokinase™ can lower total cholesterol and improve dyslipidemia when combined with red yeast rice, standardized at 1.5% monacolin K.
Why choose Fermokinase™?
- Sourced from a world-renowned nattokinase producer, your best choice
- Benefits of Fermokinase™ have been proven by clinical trials
- High nattokinase activity, tested by SGS and JFRL
- ISO and HACCP certified - Guaranteed highest quality nattokinase
- Low purine content, no trans-fat and no saturated fat
- No detection of heavy metals, pesticides or other contaminants
- Helps to prevent thrombosis
- Helps to prevent arteriosclerosis
- Helps to control high blood pressure
- Improves blood circulation
- Reducing back and neck pain
- Preliminary research found nattokinase could be a preventative for amyloid-like diseases such as Alzheimer's disease